Reminiscent of apple pie, in yogurt form. Out of all the desserts out there, ones including apples are high up on my list. Apple crumble, apple pie, and apple crisp to name a few. Since I’m always look to sneak in the taste of my favorite desserts into healthy snacks, I figured this apple pie greek yogurt is a must!
Another great yogurt snack to try is my Greek Pumpkin Yogurt.
- ¾ cup non-fat greek yogurt
- ½ cup apple, chopped
- ½ tsp apple pie spice (make your own here)
- 15 drops vanilla stevia (I use NuNaturals. Or you could use 10-12 stevia drops & ½ tsp vanilla, or 1-2 packets stevia)
- In a small bowl mix together greek yogurt, chopped apple, apple pie spice and stevia.
- Top with crumble if desired (not included in nutrition).
- your favorite granola
- 1 tsp coconut palm sugar (or sucanat) + 1 Tbsp quick oats + 2 tsp butter, melted