Pumpkin pie. Does that scream fall or what? I’ve seen many recipes online for crustless pumpkin pie and have been meaning to make one! I can’t even tell you how much time it saves by not making a crust. Making the crust is the stressful part!
I was inspired to make this recipe when my blog friend April posted one on her blog so after seeing all these versions, I made one that’s a combo of a few I’ve seen!
Want to save a ton of calories? Have your pie without the crust! It still has a ton of flavor, and none of the guilt! I mean, 40 calories a slice? Can’t go wrong with that!
- 15 oz can of pumpkin (approx. 1¾ cups)
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¾ cup liquid egg whites
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ c stevia baking formula (or 10-11 packets of stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Pour into pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.