Turkey meatloaf are one of those great go-to healthy turkey recipes. Comfort food at its best, and also great for meal prep. I decided to name these the best turkey meatloaf muffin recipe, as its a combination of all the winning elements of turkey meatloaf recipes I’ve developed over the years. The glaze on this is my favorite, its so delicious and quite often I save a little extra to have on the side!
I love that this recipe makes exactly 12 muffins. So if you want to double the recipe its easy. These also freeze well, so that’s an option too. If they’re frozen, just thaw and re-heat. I usually keep the leftover in the fridge and eat them for lunches for a couple days. So versatile as they go with almost any side dish.
If you’re looking for an easy, go-to turkey meatloaf muffin recipe, I hope you give this one a try and it becomes one of your favorites!
- 1 pack 454 g lean ground turkey
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup onion, grated
- 3 egg whites (I use ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp carton egg whites)
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 T balsamic glaze
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree and mist a muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together all the meatloaf muffin ingredients. Set aside to prep the glaze.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the glaze ingredients.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture between the 12 muffin tins.
- Top each meatloaf muffin with a spoonful of the glaze.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.