I’m always looking for different healthy snack ideas. Since I love lists like this, you might also like my “Healthy Food Grocery Shopping List“, and my “Quick & Healthy Breakfast Ideas“. Below are 25 Quick & Healthy Snack Ideas to help you maintain your healthy eating habits.
1. Protein shake mixed with water or unsweetened almond milk, 20 almonds
2. Apple slices with peanut butter (1-2 Tbsp)
3. Low fat cottage cheese with 1/4 cup blueberries
4. Low fat hummus and baby carrots
5. Non-fat greek yogurt, stevia drops & 2-3 Tbsp low sugar granola
6. Lower sodium jerky & snap peas
7. Rice cakes with almond butter/low sugar jam & protein shake
8. Turkey or Chicken Waldorf Salad. Mix pre-cooked chicken or turkey breast, sliced grapes (or apple), celery, walnuts, 0% greek yogurt & salt/pepper. Wrap in lettuce or spread on rice cakes
9. Protein Bar – Make your own. My faves are my “No-Bake Chewy Better Than Store Bought Protein Bars” or my “No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars“. Or if you’re in a real pinch, get a store bought one that is 300 calorie, lower sugar, & natural – like Quest (in the USA), or Fit Stars Iso Bar (in Canada).
10. Wasa or Ryvita crackers with low fat cream cheese & slices of pear
11. Low fat cottage cheese mixed with chopped apple, cinnamon and 1-2 packets of stevia
12. Protein Pancakes – I spread on peanut butter and low sugar jam and roll them up
13. Mini Egg White Frittata’s
14. 0% fat greek yogurt mixed with 1/4 cup canned pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice & a packet of stevia
15. Celery spread with natural peanut butter or almond butter. Top with a few raisins or chocolate chips. aka: Ants on a log
16. 2 hard boiled eggs with a side of raw veggies
17. Tuna mixed with greek yogurt and dried herbs. Spread on crispbread crackers, rice cakes or celery
18. 1 slice Fat-Free Banana Loaf & protein shake mixed with water
19. Edamame, sprinkled with sea salt. (I get mine individually frozen at Costco)
20. Banana Chocolate Smoothie
21. Air popped popcorn drizzled with melted coconut oil and your favorite protein powder (or nutritional yeast)
22. No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Fudge
23. Pina Colada Protein Shake
24. Lemon Cranberry Scone
25. 1 of the 25 healthy snack recipes in my e-book, 25 Quick, Easy, Low Sugar & Family Friendly Protein Bars, Cookies & Muffins . (You can download the free Kindle app to read it on any computer or device). Or get the PDF version here.
QUESTION! I’d love if you shared one of your favorite healthy snack ideas.