Thanks to Thinning Down Chicks for this recipe idea! What a quick & easy appetizer idea! I modified it to make it only 5 ingredients!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
Makes 10 large stuffed mushrooms
Author: Kristine Fretwell
Recipe type: Side
- 10 large white mushrooms, wiped clean with paper towel
- 2 Tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup 0% fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup cooked white meat chicken, chopped fine
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms with dry paper towel. Remove stems.
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken, hot sauce and yogurt.
- Stuff each mushroom with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until slightly browned on top, and mushrooms have cooked down a bit (they will release some water).
Serving size: 1 mushroom Calories: 34 Fat: 0.6 g Carbs: 1 g Sugar: 0.5 g Sodium: 96 mg Fiber: 0.3 g Protein: 6 g