Hey Everyone! Super happy to announce today’s contest! Especially for some products I already LOVE! You may remember I had mentioned Barlean’s in a previous “Favorite Find” Post. I never knew that Omega’s could taste so delicious, but Barlean’s has certainly found a way! They have a vast array of products, as you can see on their website.
***This Contest Is Now CLOSED***
Here’s what’s included in the contest!
3 Winners Will Receive:
(1) Omega Swirl 12-oz bottle
(1) Olive Leaf Complex 8-oz bottle
(1) Greens 4.7oz bottle
Some info about the products:
Its an Omega-3 with the taste and texture of a fruit smoothie! Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the oily taste and texture of liquids or having to swallow large capsules. Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega Swirl flax and fish oil supplements are the freshest, best-tasting and most nutritious Omega-3 products, naturally. Omega Swirl is the perfect solution for the whole family!
Omega Swirl was created to nutritionally support:
- Heart Health
- Cholesterol Levels Already Within a Healthy Range
- Joint Mobility and Bone Density
- Energy and Endurance
- Skin, Hair and Nail Health
- Mental Health, Wellness and Acuity
- Blood Glucose Levels Already Within a Healthy Range
- Sexual and Hormonal Health
EPA/DHA: 720 mgs Per Serving!
Made with Barlean’s Fresh Catch® Fish Oil
Purity Guaranteed – Ultra Purified
Delicious, All-Natural Fruit Flavors – Sweetened with Xylitol
Freshest, Best-Tasting and Most Nutritious Naturally!
Available in 8, 12 and 16 oz.
Olive Leaf Complex
Medicinal use of olive leaves dates back to ancient Egypt and is referenced by Hippocrates and now in modern medical texts. Olive leaf is used around the world as a health tonic and powerful antioxidant. Barlean’s olive leaves are fresh-picked at sunrise, immediately fresh-pressed and then bottled to capture full-spectrum nutritional potency.
- Super ORAC Antioxidant
- Fresh-Picked and Fresh-Pressed
- Health Tonic
- Immune Support for Seasonal Wellness
Nature’s Perfect Superfood
Why Green Foods? It’s hardly a secret that our modern world produces food lacking in minerals, vitamins, fiber, enzymes, carotenoids and antioxidants. Nutrient-dense Green Foods can help fill in the gap left by a less-than-perfect diet.
Barlean’s Greens is a proprietary blend* of Organic Barley leaf, Oat leaf and Wheat leaf combined with Barley juice, Wheat juice and Oat juice powders, Spirulina, Organic Flaxmeal, Rice Bran, Chlorella, Sea Vegetables, Spinach, Parsley, Astragalus, Schizandra, Acerola Cherry, Rosemary powder, Green Tea extract, Curcumin extract, Stevia and Full-spectrum digestive enzymes.
This contest will run from Monday October 24th to Monday November 7th until Midnight (PST). Contest is open to USA & Canadian residents only. 3 winners will be chosen randomly.
There are many ways to enter….
1) Leave a comment below, telling me why you’d like some Barlean’s!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ensure your posting a SEPARATE comment for each action you do, rather than telling me what you did all in one post!! When I choose winners (via random number generator), I count down posts, so if you post everything you did in 1 post, you miss out!
Optional Entries, Separate Comment below for each. More you do, better chance of winning!
2) “Like” my Health & Fitness Page or Recipe Club on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall telling me why you’d like to win some Barlean’s. If your already a member, leave a separate comment here letting me know you are.
3) Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message ” GIVEAWAY from @Barleans via @KristineFretwel to 3 winners! Enter now! USA/Canada Only http://bit.ly/rgaoRg ” Then come back here and post a comment letting me know you did.
4) “Like” the Barleans Page on Facebook, come back here and post a comment letting me know you did.
5) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and post a comment here with your YouTube username.
6) Blog about this giveaway, then post a comment back here with the link.
7) Join my exclusive monthly Recipe Club E-Newsletter for member-only recipes and special announcements! Post a comment here letting me know you joined or are already a member!