Super excited to be posting a giveaway with Ancient Nutrition! Some of you in the USA may already be familiar with this brand, but they’ve recently launched in Canada. I’ve started incorporating collagen into my diet in the last couple years and I feel that its been helping my hair and skin. I had a rough go with hair loss after having Clara, and I feel a combination of things such as increased iron, vitamins and adding collagen have all helped. I’m also dairy sensitive, so I’ve been enjoying collagen based proteins as they taste very similar to whey protein, yet they are dairy-free! These also taste delicious!
I’ve used both these Ancient Nutrition products myself recently, so I’m thrilled I can pass them along to a lucky winner to try! I’ve been using the chocolate protein in my morning smoothies for a boost of protein. The multi collagen is great just mixed with water, or added in a fruity smoothie.
Here’s some more info on the Ancient Nutrition products included in the giveaway!
BONE BROTH COLLAGEN PROTEIN
- It begins as true bone broth liquid that is then
dehydrated into a concentrated source of high-quality,
- Contains 20 grams per scoop of connective tissue
- High quality supplemental collagen protein that
contains structural nutrients we are not getting from
commonly eating foods.
- Contains Type II collagen, chondroitin, sulfate and
- Taste delicious and saves you the 24-48 hours it
typically takes to make homemade bone broth.
- Can be easily incorporated into smoothies, baked
goods, or simply enjoyed with your favorite nut milk.
- Dairy-free, soy-free, grain-free.
MULTI COLLAGEN PROTEIN STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
- Same base from the Original Unflavored Multi Collagen Protein, so you’ll get the same benefits.
- Delicious tasting ready-to-mix powder, simply stir into
water and you’re good to go!
- Also amazing as a popsicle or blended with ice for a
Where to Buy?
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Each action you do counts for points. It will randomly pick a winner when the contest is over.
Please note: this contest is for Canadian residents only, as Ancient Nutrition has just arrived in Canada. 🙂