Greetings All! Happy Monday! As promised, here are some more awesome Gymboss Workouts for you!
Here is a link to last weeks post with the first two workouts.
Since the best way to do these workouts is with a Gymboss Interval Timer, here is the link to purchase one, its only $19.95 (also makes a great xmas gift!)
Gymboss “Gym” Workout #2 (Back/Shoulder focus)
Set Gymboss for 30 seconds (work–top number) 10 seconds rest. Use heavy enough weights to make 8-10 reps difficult. Go through all sets exercises in the group before moving onto the next series.
1) Burpee with Pushup, Squat/Press, Plie Side Laterals, Pushups – 4 sets
2) Walkover (bosu) with Pushup, Step ups on Bench, Pull Ups, Squat with Upright Row – 4 sets
3) Seated Row, Straight Arm Pulldowns, Walkouts with Pushup, Step up on Bench with weights – 4 sets
4) Reverse Lunge Weighted, Walking Lunge with Press, Lat Pulldowns, Side Raises – 4 sets
Gymboss “Home” Workout #2 (Lean Legs Workout!)
Set Gymboss for 30 seconds (work) 5 seconds rest. No equipment needed. Do this 4 times through (Total Time = 13 min, 20 sec)
1) Pop Squats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747Q-_WpSGM
2) Split Lunge Jumps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Gld30m53o
3) Alternating Forward Lunges http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuU9xfmyF3I
4) Side Hops – (jump side to side–pretend you’re jumping over something)
5) Reverse Lunges – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsiENzE2iA
6) Regular Jumping Jacks
7) Squat side to side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTADN1hfH3k
8) Volleyball blocks – (jump up with your arms above head, then crouch down and touch the floor)
So I hope you enjoy the workouts! Stay tuned, as tomorrow I have a special guest post!!!