You know me, can never have enough protein bar recipes! These No-Bake Chocolate Granola Protein Bars are a great way to use simple ingredients you have on hand. You can also switch up the flavor of protein, granola and dried fruit to make a completely different bar!
Lately, I’ve been playing around with Jamie’s Whey Isolate (Labrada Lean Body for Her), and it goes great in these bars. I used the chocolate whey. Here’s the link with more info: http://www.labrada.com/store/wheyisolateforher.html
My girls also loved these bars. I cut one in half and they shared it.
- 6 scoops of Jamie's Lean Body For Her Whey Protein in Chocolate or 2½ cups + 2 Tbsp
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup granola (make your own, or I love the Nature's Path brands)
- ½ cup quick oats
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free honey (or regular honey, or agave. Nutrition will change)
- 20 drops vanilla stevia
- ⅓ cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- ¼ cup dried cherries (could also use raisins, chopped dates, dried blueberries)
- Add together all the ingredients, and press into an 8x8 square pan.
- Cut into 8 bars.
- Remove bars one-by-one and individually wrap, and place in the freezer for grab and go!