Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases a quick dinner idea, Polenta & Goat Cheese with Balsamic reduction.
Polenta & Goat Cheese - Episode 4
Polenta with goat cheese and a balsamic reduction. So simple and delicious! Great quick dinner idea!
Author: Kristine Fretwell
Recipe type: Main
- Polenta, sliced (in the tube)
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Rotisserie chicken (I use store bought rotisserie chicken, or use any chicken leftovers you may have)
- Balsamic reduction (can be bought, or you can make your own by simply reducing regular balsamic vinegar)
- Slice the polenta and sautee in a frying pan until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, warm up your chicken on the stove in a pan or in the microwave.
- Once the polenta is done, place on a plate, put chicken on top, crumble on the goat cheese, and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.