Ditch the Halloween candy for this sinful (but guilt-free) pumpkin protein fudge! The best part? No-cooking required! It sets in the freezer. Look how happy Mr. Pumpkin is! I could make this recipe over and over again, no matter the season. But if its fall, and you’re craving something sweet, this is the perfect little snack.
It really couldn’t be easier. Less than 10 ingredients mixed together, then into the freezer. Great for fighting those late night cravings…I get them too!
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter, smooth
- 4 x 30 gram scoops (or 1 cup) vanilla whey protein powder (I used Whey Gourmet)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 packets stevia (I used Krisda stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, chopped (I use walnut crumbs that are pre-chopped)
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients (except walnuts) until smooth, a whisk works best. Mixture should be thick and sticky. Using a rubber spatula, spread into a small pan (I used a 6 x 9 rectangular glass dish).
- Place in the freezer for approx 1 hour. If left in the freezer too long, place at room temperate. Within 5 minutes, they will be easy to cut with a sharp knife.
- Cut into 6 large squares. These can be individually wrapped and stored in the freezer for a quick snack.