Hi friends! Its been a while since you’ve seen a new recipe from me. Sorry about that! Life has taken me in a new career direction, so all is great, but just extra busy (I know most of you can relate!). I have missed blogging so much and am trying to find the time to get back at it. The best place to see my life and food updates besides here is on Instagram, so be sure to join me there too.
Now back to this delicious treat! Doesn’t this frozen pie look amazing? I mean what’s not to like! Its only 4 ingredients, super easy to make, and looks (and tastes) like you’ve slaved away for hours making it! But you know, I don’t have time to slave over anything in the kitchen, and I know many of you don’t either! The best part? You’ll never believe its dairy-free and gluten-free. It sure doesn’t taste like it!
As you’ll see below, this is the not-so-secret main ingredient in the recipe. Hence why its so quick and easy! For this fabulous frozen pie I used So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert, and omigosh is it ever yummy! So if you’re looking for an amazing dessert in under 15 minutes, this is a great one!
Growing up, ice cream cake was one of my favorite treats, but since I was a teenager, dairy products started to really bother me, so I really had to limit eating dairy products. I’ve tried a lot of frozen non-dairy desserts over the years, and So Delicious has always been my top pick. Until recently, I hadn’t tried their cashewmilk creations, but boy, I’m glad I did!
For this recipe, I used the So Delicious Cashewmilk Salted Caramel Cluster flavor, but of course, feel free to use your favorite. (Have a peek of all their frozen dessert flavors here)
My whole family gobbled this up, so I’ll definitely be making it again soon. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 pint (500 ml) So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert in Salted Caramel Cluster
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- ½ cup semi-sweet stevia chocolate chips (I used Krisda stevia chocolate chips)
- Lightly mist a 6 inch springform pan with oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the crispy rice cereal.
- In another small, microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove, stir, and microwave another 10-15 seconds just until the chips are melted.
- Add the melted chocolate chips to the crispy cereal and mix until the cereal is coated.
- Press the coated cereal into your springform pan, along the bottom and up the sides, and press it in with the back of a metal spoon.
- Place the crust in the freezer to set for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take your frozen dessert out of the freezer so it has a chance to slightly soften.
- Take the crust out of the freezer, and scoop the frozen dessert into the crust, smoothing with the back of a metal spoon.
- Place back in the freezer to set. Drizzle with stevia chocolate syrup just before serving.
- Cut into 6 slices.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious. The opinions and text are all mine.