I love easy and yummy snacks, and these are definitely that. You can switch up the add ins and make slight modifications to switch it up completely! Above, I used chia seeds, and below, I used flax seeds. What I especially love is that start to finish they only take 15 minutes to make, and you’ve got some great snacks to go!
What I like about these No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls (or Bars) is that you can keep them individually wrapped in the freezer for quick access, or simply roll them into balls and kept in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer!
Here they are formed into bars. Enjoy them however you wish. I love that they’re so quick and easy to make. I always have these ingredients on hand.
- 1½ cups quick oats (not instant or old fashioned)
- ⅓ cup ground flax (could also use chia seeds)
- 4 scoops (or 1 cup) vanilla whey protein (I used Whey Gourmet)
- ½ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp raisins (or use additional chocolate chips)
- ½ cup cold water
- *Optional* stevia drops. Taste the dough. If you find it isn't sweet enough, simply add some stevia drops, to taste.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, adding the water last. Knead with hands until mixed.
- Option 1: Press into a 8x8 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes, cut into 10 bars, wrap each bar in plastic wrap, then return to freezer to store.
- Option 2: Roll into balls, place in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
Cals: 205 Fat: 9.6 g Carbs: 15 g Fiber: 4.7 g Sugars: 4.4 g Protein: 14.3 g