I don’t know what it is, but I tend to like sweet glazes on my salmon. The sweetness of the orange and tanginess of the mustard goes amazing with salmon. This is my go-to glaze for salmon, we love it. Its quick, easy and tastes so good!
I typically like to grill my salmon on the BBQ as I like that charred flavor, but you could easily use this glaze on salmon in the oven. I’d either bake it or broil it at a higher temp.
Hope you enjoy it!
- ¼ cup double fruit or no-sugar added orange marmalade
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried ginger
- 2 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- If BBQ'ing, slather glaze on your salmon, then place salmon on a large piece of tin foil, and place on pre-heated BBQ.
- Cooking time will totally depend on the size and thickness of your fish.
- This glaze will make enough for 4 adult sized servings of salmon.
- Nutrition will depend on the marmalade you use.